2018 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
WHO WE ARE
Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) is a networking organization of healthcare professionals interested in sharing industry information and contacts to better understand and serve the changing healthcare industry.
The Scholarship – $1,500
The purpose of the Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) Scholarship is to provide financial support to a student pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate degree in fields that can be applied to healthcare including IT, finance, and marketing in addition to traditional physician, nursing and other health related fields. The candidate must exhibit leadership qualities, community involvement, academic excellence, and dedication to be a future leader in healthcare applying the educational program they are enrolled in. This is a $1,500 scholarship. Three scholarships will be awarded. Deadline for applying for a 2018 Scholarship is September 5, 2018.
Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) awards an annual scholarships to assist individuals in furthering their education for application in the healthcare management field. To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Women Executives in Healthcare 2018 Scholarship Criteria:
- Matriculated as a full-time or part-time study in a graduate or undergraduate program with demonstrated applicability to the Healthcare industry.
- Strong academic background with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Demonstrated leadership potential or entrepreneurial ability/interests.
- Demonstrated community involvement or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Recommendation by a career counselor or professor from the institution.
Students are selected to receive the scholarship based upon completion of the full application and Statement of Professional Goals and the area in healthcare of specific interest.
*A “matriculated” student is one who is currently taking classes as part of a degree program at an accredited college or university, or one who has been admitted into a degree program for the upcoming semester, has formally accepted admission, and has met all of the college or university’s requirements for admission acceptance, including, but not limited to, payment of an admission fee.
APPLY NOW ONLINE: