WOMEN EXECUTIVES IN HEALTHCARE WELCOMES YOU!
The 2017 year was a busy one with the redesign of our logo and updates to our mission statement, officers and the Board of Directors. We’re all part of a dynamic industry – one that benefits from experience, connections and conversations across every part of healthcare. It’s an industry in need of the VERY best people to bring a multitude of different talents to the table. WEH will focus on enabling those connections and sharpening your skills.
Meet the Board:
- Donna Drouin, President
- Layne Gakos, Vice President
- Ellen Skinner, Secretary
- Kathy Pajor, Treasurer
- M. Natalie Achong, Board Member
- Tina Wooden, Board Member
- Anna-leila Williams, PhD, Board Member
- Karen Clarke, Board Member
**2019 Membership renewals/ registration to begin in December**
Annual Membership fee is $25.00 per year – January 1, 2018 thru December 31, 2018. We hope you will consider becoming a member and join our group and become active in the networking and other activities of the organization.
Women Executives in Healthcare will unite and connect women in healthcare, celebrate their achievements, and inspire, enrich, and empower them to advance their educational and professional aspirations.
- Mentors to help you be successful in your healthcare career
- Early event notification
- Discounted fees to members to all events (Charter Members)
- Future opportunities in the direction setting of the organization
- Bring a Friend Reward – bring a friend to an event and be entered in a gift card drawing during the event
- Expanded reach and venue selections to include central, shoreline and southern CT facilities and populations
- Greater diversity of topics, networking programs and presentations
- Expanded scholarship program to include all ages
- Work for our members growth in the industry!