2017–2018 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
WHO WE ARE
Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) is a networking organization of healthcare professionals interested in sharing industry information and contacts to better understand and serve the changing healthcare industry.
The Scholarship for 2018 TO BE ANNOUNCED
The purpose of the Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) Scholarship is to provide financial support to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in healthcare management. The candidate must exhibit leadership qualities, community involvement, academic excellence, and dedication to be a future leader and advocate for change in healthcare.
Women Executives in Healthcare (WEH) awards an annual scholarship to assist individuals in furthering their education in the healthcare management field. To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Matriculated* as a full-time or part-time student at an accredited college or university with a physical location in Connecticut.
- Strong academic background with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Demonstrated leadership potential or entrepreneurial ability/interests.
- Demonstrated commitment or interest in Healthcare Management.
- Demonstrated community involvement or extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams.
Students are selected to receive the scholarship based upon completion of the full application and Statement of Professional Goals.
*A “matriculated” student is one who is currently taking classes as part of a degree program at an accredited college or university, or one who has been admitted into a degree program for the upcoming semester, has formally accepted admission, and has met all of the college or university’s requirements for admission acceptance, including, but not limited to, payment of an admission fee.