WOMEN EXECUTIVES IN HEALTHCARE WELCOMES YOU!
The 2017 year has been a busy one with the redesign of our logo and updates to our mission statement, officers and the Board of Directors. We’re all part of a dynamic industry – one that benefits from experience, connections and conversations across every part of healthcare. It’s an industry in need of the VERY best people to bring a multitude of different talents to the table. WEH will focus on enabling those connections and sharpening your skills. Meet the Board:
- Donna Drouin, President
- Eileen Smith, Vice President
- Ellen Skinner, Secretary
- Kathy Pajor, Treasurer
- M. Natalie Achong, Board Member
- Layne Gakos, Board Member
- Tina Wooden, Board Member
Annual Membership fee is $25.00 per year – January 1, 2018 thru December 31, 2018. We hope you will join our group and enjoy our networking activities, and consider becoming a member.
Women Executives in Healthcare will unite and connect women in healthcare, celebrate their achievements, and inspire, enrich, and empower them to advance their educational and professional aspirations.
2017/2018 Key initiatives:
- Create a formal membership that enables us to offer benefits such as:
- Membership fee waived the first year if you attended more than two WEH events in the past
- Access to a membership list by members only
- Mentors to help you be successful in your healthcare career
- Early event notification
- Discounted fees to members to all events
- Future opportunities in the direction setting of the organization
- Bring a Friend Reward – bring a friend to an event and be entered in a gift card drawing during the event
- Expand our reach and venue selections to include central, shoreline and southern CT facilities and populations
- Greater diversity of topics, networking programs and presentations
- Expanded scholarship program to include all ages
- Work for our members growth in the industry!